1. You’re your Sport Swindon membership will continue until terminated. To use the Your Sport Swindon service you must have Internet access and a Your Sport Swindon ready device, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. “Payment Method” means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party. All new subscriptions last for 12 months, unless otherwise specified. If you cancel your membership before your initial term is completed, you authorize us to charge the remainder of the money due under the initial subscription agreement.
1.2. We may offer a number of membership plans, including memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your Your Sport Swindon membership by visiting our website and clicking on the “Account” link available at the top of the pages under your profile name.
- Promotional Offers.We may from time to time offer special promotional offers, plans or memberships (“Offers”). Offer eligibility is determined by Your Sport Swindon at its sole discretion and we reserve the right to revoke an Offer and put your account on hold in the event that we determine you are not eligible. Members of households with an existing or recent Your Sport Swindon membership may not be eligible for certain introductory Offers. We may use information such as device ID, method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent Your Sport Swindon membership to determine Offer eligibility. The eligibility requirements and other limitations and conditions will be disclosed when you sign-up for the Offer or in other communications made available to you.
- Billing and Cancellation
1. Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the Your Sport Swindon service will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific payment date indicated on the “Account” page. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you signed up for the service. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled, when you change your subscription plan or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit our website and click on the “Billing details” link on the “Account” page to see your next payment date. If you signed up for Your Sport Swindon using your account with a third party as a Payment Method, you can find the billing information about your Your Sport Swindon membership by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
3.2. Payment Methods. To use the Your Sport Swindon service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
3.3. Updating your Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the “Account” page. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s).
3.4. Cancellation. You can cancel your Your Sport Swindon membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Your Sport Swindon service through the end of your billing period. Payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods or unwatched Your Sport Swindon content. To cancel, go to the “Account” page and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click “Billing details” on the “Account” page. If you signed up for Your Sport Swindon using your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your Your Sport Swindon membership, you may need to do so through such third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the Your Sport Swindon service through that third party.
3.5. Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to your subscription plans will apply no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- Your Sport Swindon Service
1. You must be at least 16 years of age to become a member of the Your Sport Swindon service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
4.2. The Your Sport Swindon service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. During you’re your membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the Your Sport Swindon service and view Your Sport Swindon content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances. You are not permitted to video record and re-publish any Your Sport Swindon content and if caught doing could incur a fine.
4.3. You may view the Your Sport Swindon content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch depends on your chosen subscription plan and is specified on the “Account” page.
4.4. The Your Sport Swindon service, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of Your Sport Swindon content.
4.6. The quality of the display of the Your Sport Swindon content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching Your Sport Swindon content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your Your Sport Swindon ready device.
4.7. Your Sport Swindon software is developed by, or for, Your Sport Swindon and may solely be used for authorized streaming and viewing of Your Sport Swindon content through your Your Sport Swindon ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the Your Sport Swindon software and related third-party software.
- Passwords and Account Access.The member who created the Your Sport Swindon account and whose Payment Method is charged (the “Account Owner”) is responsible for any activity that occurs through the Your Sport Swindon account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should maintain control over the Your Sport Swindon ready devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, Your Sport Swindon or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
6.2. Unsolicited Materials. Your Sport Swindon does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for Your Sport Swindon content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Your Sport Swindon.
6.3. Customer Support. To find more information about our service and its features or if you need assistance with your account, please email email@example.com
6.6. Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
Last Updated: July 15th, 2021